SOOTHING AND HYDRATING
- Crushed Makoni tea leaves
- Known in the scientific community as Fadogia Ancylantha, this plant makes a calming herbal tea that has a naturally smokey and sweet taste that will at once soothe one’s soul. It is a hydrating and refreshing herbal tea.
- If you struggle with insomnia, anxiety, depression, restless leg syndrome, headaches, muscle spasms and cramps – then this is no doubt the tea for you as it calms your nerves.
- In addition to the above, Makoni has traditionally been used to boost the immune system, strengthen bones, tone muscles, maintain blood pressure, treat fibroids and menstrual pain, as well as alleviate abdominal, back and chest pains.
- Further, it is an avowed aphrodisiac and has high anti-diabetic and antioxidant properties. The stems are also known to be used as chew sticks that aid in dental care.
- Makoni is high in Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca) and Zinc (Zn)
- * Product is naturally caffeine-free and 100% organic
- Add 1 teaspoon of Makoni to a cup full of boiling water
- Steep for 10-15 minutes depending on desired strength, then strain
- Drink hot or iced
*Recommend taking with food