HEALTHY, REFRESHING AND REJUVENATING
- Zumbani crushed green leaves
- Zumbani tagless tea bags
- Zumbani or Fever tea is an ambrosial herbal infusion that is well-known for its many health and lifestyle benefits. Scientifically known as Lippia javanica, Zumbani is a woody erect shrub that grows naturally in Zimbabwe and other African countries. It bears an aromatic, citrusy, flavour and scent.
- In addition to its rejuvenating, refreshing, and therapeutic qualities, Zumbani has traditionally been used in the treatment of ailments such as pneumonia, colds, flu, malaria, tuberculosis, asthma, fever, diarrhoea, high blood pressure (hypertension), chest pains, bronchitis, and many others.
- It is rich in antioxidants and, further, it is known to boost the immune system, as well as to contain anti-diabetic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties.
- Zumbani is high in Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Zinc (Zn), Iron (Fe), Copper (Cu), and Manganese (Mn).
- Add about a teaspoon of Zumbani tea leaves to a cup full of boiling water
- Steep for 10-15 minutes depending on desired strength – then strain
- Recommended to be taken with food
*Can be imbibed hot or chilled
- Add 1 teabag to boiling water
- Steep for 2-5 minutes
*Recommend taking with food